Introduction . . .

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Intro to 2D Assignment Checklist




GENERAL
  • I have created a blog with www.Blogger.com and have given Cornell the address.
  • The blog should have the following:
    • I write a post in my blog every class.
    • My blog shows 20 posts per page.
    • I have a link to my project’s outline. 
  • I have brain stormed & sketched ideas of things that can be 3D Printed 2+ pages & put my blog.
  • I have registered with the classroom resource site 3dStudents.com and confirmed the registration.

Concept Model Sheet (CMS):
PLAN / DESIGN
  • I have created 2 – 4 pages of initial thoughts and designs for the CMS project & posted in my blog.
  • I have created a ‘Virtual Corkboard’ using Pinterest.com an added a screenshot and link in my blog.
  • I have created a ‘Mind Map’ of my potential design directions using Lucid Charts.
  • I have created 2 – 4 pages of ‘Thumbnail Sketches’ inspired from my ‘Mind Map’ & posted in my blog.
  • I have created 3 ‘Draft Sketches’ derived / inspired from my Thumbnail Sketches’ & posted in my blog.
  • I have chosen a draft sketch, created a  ‘Final Draft’ & posted in my blog.
  • I have created a FINAL Concept Model Sheet of my design, posted in my blog, & turned it in to Cornell. 
  • I have created 2 – 4 pages of initial thoughts and designs for the robot project & put my blog.

CREATE
Regular Assignments:
  • I have completed the Zebra-Rhino and posted the final image of it in my blog.
  • I have painted the The Sphere from reference and posted an image of it in my blog.
  • I have painted the The Apple from reference and posted an image of it in my blog.
MINI Assignments:
  • I have completed the Selection Tool / Cut-Out and posted an image of it in my blog.
  • I have completed the GIF Animated Walk Cycle and posted an image of it in my blog.
  • I have mastered Painting a Value Scale and posted an image of it in my blog.


HOMEWORK
  • I have taken 20+ abstract photos emphasizing compositional rules and post them in your blog.  (link)
  • I have chosen 5 of the 20 photos that best exhibit the compositional rules & describe the rules used and post them in your blog. (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment