Introduction . . .

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blogger . . .


LEARNING TARGETS:

»  I can create a basic blog using www.Blogger.com.
»  I can create blog post with complex content, tables, images, videos and such.
»  I can completely customize the visual aspects of a blog.
»  I can add features that will improve content navigation.
EXPECTATIONS:

»  Create a customized blog using blogger to be used to document projects.
» Customize the blog to allow easy navigation.
» Create your first post, telling me why you are in this class and what you want to achieve.
Your writing should be 5 to 10 complete sentences.


How to turn in your blog address

Using Cole, (cole.cherrycreekschools.org) Send me a message with the following steps:
Subject:  Computer Graphics Blog

In the email:
Joe Shmoe  Period 3R
#######.Blogger.com
Joe@hotmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment